Approving the plan, estimated costs and proposed method of assessment and charges of the Center City District (the "Authority") for and concerning business improvements and administrative services to the central business district of the City of Philadelphia for 2013-2017; amending an Ordinance (Bill No. 1069, approved November 2, 1990, as amended by Bill No. 960631, approved November 25, 1996) adopted pursuant to the "Municipality Authorities Act of 1945," P.L. 382, as amended (the "Act") in order to add to the district to be served by the Authority the properties on the east and west sides of
- (minutes) Oct. 11, 2012: Introduced and Referred to the Committee on Rules by CITY COUNCIL
- Introduced and Referred to the Committee on Rules by CITY COUNCIL
- Dec. 4, 2012: HEARING NOTICES SENT by Committee on Rules
- AMENDED by Committee on Rules
- REPORTED FAVORABLY, RULE SUSPENSION REQUESTED by Committee on Rules
- HEARING HELD by Committee on Rules
- Dec. 6, 2012: SUSPEND THE RULES OF THE COUNCIL by CITY COUNCIL
- ORDERED PLACED ON THIS DAY`S FIRST READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- ORDERED PLACED ON NEXT WEEK`S SECOND READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- Dec. 13, 2012: READ AND PASSED by CITY COUNCIL
- Dec. 21, 2012: SIGNED by MAYOR
Legislation that mentions this bill
- COMMUNICATION 130044: Transmitting a message advising Council that Bill Nos. 120397, 120800, 120878, 120904, 120905, 12090...
- Bill 170927: Approving the plan, estimated costs and proposed method of assessment and charges of the Center City...
Locations mentioned in this bill
What's your opinion?
Log in to comment on the legislation.