BUSINESS PRIVILEGE TAX
Controlled by Committee on Commerce & Economic Development
Amending Chapter 19-2600 of The Philadelphia Code, entitled "Business Income and Receipts Taxes," by revising the total amount of all tax credits available in any year for new job creation, under certain terms and conditions.
Read the full Bill: CertifiedCopy12085500.pdf
- Oct. 25, 2012: Introduced and Referred to the Committee on Commerce & Economic Development by CITY COUNCIL Notes: DISCUSSION - COUNCILMEMBER GOODE - BILL NO. 120855 - (SEE NOTES OF TESTIMONY).
- Nov. 14, 2012: HEARING NOTICES SENT by Committee on Commerce & Economic Development
- REPORTED FAVORABLY, RULE SUSPENSION REQUESTED by Committee on Commerce & Economic Development
- HEARING HELD by Committee on Commerce & Economic Development
- Nov. 15, 2012: SUSPEND THE RULES OF THE COUNCIL by CITY COUNCIL
- ORDERED PLACED ON THIS DAY`S FIRST READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- ORDERED PLACED ON NEXT WEEK`S SECOND READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- Nov. 29, 2012: READ AND PASSED by CITY COUNCIL
- Dec. 11, 2012: SIGNED by MAYOR
Legislation that mentions this bill
- COMMUNICATION 121051: Transmititng a message advising Council that Bill Nos. 120654, 12066, 120720, 120724, 120727, 120728...
What's your opinion?
Log in to comment on the legislation.