Controlled by Committee on Streets and Services
Establishing a parking regulation on 46th street, both sides, Kingsessing avenue to Woodland avenue.
Read the full Bill: CertifiedCopy12087000.pdf
- Nov. 1, 2012: Introduced and Referred to the Committee on Streets and Services by CITY COUNCIL
- Nov. 15, 2012: HEARING NOTICES SENT by Committee on Streets and Services
- REPORTED FAVORABLY, RULE SUSPENSION REQUESTED by Committee on Streets and Services
- HEARING HELD by Committee on Streets and Services
- Nov. 29, 2012: SUSPEND THE RULES OF THE COUNCIL by CITY COUNCIL
- ORDERED PLACED ON NEXT WEEK`S SECOND READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- ORDERED PLACED ON THIS DAY`S FIRST READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- Dec. 6, 2012: READ AND PASSED by CITY COUNCIL
- Jan. 8, 2013: SIGNED by MAYOR
Legislation that mentions this bill
- COMMUNICATION 130045: Transmitting a message advising Council that Bill Nos. 120532, 120777, 120778, 120817, 120856, 12087...
What's your opinion?
Log in to comment on the legislation.