PARKING REGULATIONS (TRUCKS)
Controlled by Committee on Streets and Services
Establishing a no truck parking regulation on both sides of Hellerman Street, between Horrocks Street and Bustleton Avenue, both sides of Magee Avenue between Horrocks Street and Bustleton Avenue, Bustleton Avenue between Magee Avenue and Hellerman Street, west side, Horrocks Street between Levick Street and Hellerman Street, east side and Horrocks Street between Hellerman Street and Magee Avenue, east side.
- Nov. 15, 2012: Introduced and Referred to the Committee on Streets and Services by CITY COUNCIL
- Dec. 5, 2012: HEARING NOTICES SENT by Committee on Streets and Services
- REPORTED FAVORABLY, RULE SUSPENSION REQUESTED by Committee on Streets and Services
- HEARING HELD by Committee on Streets and Services
- Dec. 6, 2012: SUSPEND THE RULES OF THE COUNCIL by CITY COUNCIL
- ORDERED PLACED ON THIS DAY`S FIRST READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- ORDERED PLACED ON NEXT WEEK`S SECOND READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- Dec. 13, 2012: READ AND PASSED by CITY COUNCIL
- Jan. 14, 2013: SIGNED by MAYOR
Legislation that mentions this bill
- COMMUNICATION 130047: Transmitting a message advising Council that Bill Nos. 120345, 120430-A, 120719, 120774-A, 120779, 1...
Locations mentioned in this bill
- 402 City Hall, Philadelphia, PA 19147, USA, Philadelphia, PA
- Rothman Institute: Hozack William J MD, 925 Chestnut Street, Philadelphia, PA 19107, USA, Philadelphia, PA
What's your opinion?
Log in to comment on the legislation.