Controlled by Committee on Streets and Services
Establishing a parking regulation on Marvine street, both sides, Chew avenue to Grange avenue.
Read the full Bill: CertifiedCopy12089900.pdf
- Nov. 15, 2012: Introduced and Referred to the Committee on Streets and Services by CITY COUNCIL
- Dec. 5, 2012: HEARING NOTICES SENT by Committee on Streets and Services
- REPORTED FAVORABLY, RULE SUSPENSION REQUESTED by Committee on Streets and Services
- HEARING HELD by Committee on Streets and Services
- Dec. 6, 2012: ORDERED PLACED ON THIS DAY`S FIRST READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- SUSPEND THE RULES OF THE COUNCIL by CITY COUNCIL
- ORDERED PLACED ON NEXT WEEK`S SECOND READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- Dec. 13, 2012: READ AND PASSED by CITY COUNCIL
- Jan. 14, 2013: SIGNED by MAYOR
Legislation that mentions this bill
- COMMUNICATION 130047: Transmitting a message advising Council that Bill Nos. 120345, 120430-A, 120719, 120774-A, 120779, 1...
What's your opinion?
Log in to comment on the legislation.