Authorizing the revision of lines and grades on a portion of City Plan No. 195 by striking from the City Plan Webb Street from Albert Street to Huntingdon Street, under certain terms and conditions.
Read the full Bill: CertifiedCopy12096100.pdf
- Nov. 29, 2012: Introduced and Referred to the Committee on Streets and Services by CITY COUNCIL
- Feb. 28, 2013: HEARING NOTICES SENT by Committee on Streets and Services
- REPORTED FAVORABLY, RULE SUSPENSION REQUESTED by Committee on Streets and Services
- HEARING HELD by Committee on Streets and Services
- March 7, 2013: ORDERED PLACED ON NEXT WEEK`S SECOND READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- SUSPEND THE RULES OF THE COUNCIL by CITY COUNCIL
- ORDERED PLACED ON THIS DAY`S FIRST READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- March 14, 2013: READ AND PASSED by CITY COUNCIL
- April 2, 2013: SIGNED by MAYOR
Legislation that mentions this bill
- COMMUNICATION 121052: December 11, 2012 TO THE PRESIDENT AND MEMBERS OF THE COUNCIL OF THE CITY OF PHILADELPHIA: Pu...
- COMMUNICATION 130261: Transmitting a message advising Council that Bill Nos. 120917-AA, 120961, 130003, 130011, 130017, 13...
What's your opinion?
Log in to comment on the legislation.