BUSINESS INCOME AND RECEIPTS TAXES
BUSINESS PRIVILEGE TAX
Controlled by Committee on Finance
Amending Chapter 19-2600 of The Philadelphia Code, entitled "Business Income and Receipts Taxes," by, including but not limited to, modifying certain definitions, all under certain terms and conditions.
Read the full Bill: CertifiedCopy121037-A02.pdf
- Dec. 13, 2012: Introduced and Referred to the Committee on Finance by CITY COUNCIL
- May 9, 2013: AMENDED by Committee on Finance
- REPORTED FAVORABLY, RULE SUSPENSION REQUESTED by Committee on Finance
- HEARING HELD by Committee on Finance
- HEARING NOTICES SENT by Committee on Finance
- May 16, 2013: ORDERED PLACED ON NEXT WEEK`S SECOND READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- SUSPEND THE RULES OF THE COUNCIL by CITY COUNCIL
- ORDERED PLACED ON THIS DAY`S FIRST READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- May 23, 2013: READ by CITY COUNCIL
- ORDERED PLACED ON FINAL PASSAGE CALENDAR FOR NEXT MEETING. by CITY COUNCIL
- AMENDED by CITY COUNCIL
- June 6, 2013: READ AND PASSED by CITY COUNCIL
- June 17, 2013: SIGNED by MAYOR
Legislation that mentions this bill
- COMMUNICATION 130572: Transmitting a message advising Council that Bill Nos. 120054-A, 120591, 120592, 120593, 120658, 120...
What's your opinion?
Log in to comment on the legislation.