BUSINESS PRIVILEGE TAX
Controlled by Committee on Commerce & Economic Development
Amending Chapter 19-2600 of The Philadelphia Code, entitled "Business Income and Receipts Taxes," by further revising the "Special Tax Credit Opportunity for Job Creation," under certain terms and conditions.
Read the full Bill: CertifiedCopy12103900.pdf
- Dec. 13, 2012: Introduced and Referred to the Committee on Commerce & Economic Development by CITY COUNCIL
- Jan. 24, 2013: SUSPEND THE RULES OF THE COUNCIL by CITY COUNCIL
- HEARING NOTICES SENT by Committee on Commerce & Economic Development
- ORDERED PLACED ON THIS DAY`S FIRST READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- ORDERED PLACED ON NEXT WEEK`S SECOND READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- HEARING HELD by Committee on Commerce & Economic Development
- REPORTED FAVORABLY, RULE SUSPENSION REQUESTED by Committee on Commerce & Economic Development
- Jan. 31, 2013: READ AND PASSED by CITY COUNCIL
- Feb. 12, 2013: SIGNED by MAYOR
Legislation that mentions this bill
- COMMUNICATION 130119: Transmitting a message advising Council that Bill No. 121039, which was passed by Council on January...
What's your opinion?
Log in to comment on the legislation.