Controlled by Committee on Streets and Services
Establishing a parking regulation on Fitzwater street, south side, Juniper street to Broad street.
Read the full Bill: CertifiedCopy13001800.pdf
- Jan. 24, 2013: Introduced and Referred to the Committee on Streets and Services by CITY COUNCIL
- Feb. 28, 2013: HEARING NOTICES SENT by Committee on Streets and Services
- REPORTED FAVORABLY, RULE SUSPENSION REQUESTED by Committee on Streets and Services
- HEARING HELD by Committee on Streets and Services
- March 7, 2013: SUSPEND THE RULES OF THE COUNCIL by CITY COUNCIL
- ORDERED PLACED ON NEXT WEEK`S SECOND READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- ORDERED PLACED ON THIS DAY`S FIRST READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- March 14, 2013: READ AND PASSED by CITY COUNCIL
- April 2, 2013: SIGNED by MAYOR
Legislation that mentions this bill
- COMMUNICATION 130261: Transmitting a message advising Council that Bill Nos. 120917-AA, 120961, 130003, 130011, 130017, 13...
What's your opinion?
Log in to comment on the legislation.