Controlled by Committee on Public Health and Human Services
Amending Title 6 of The Philadelphia Code, entitled "Health Code," by adding a new Chapter providing for the regulation of tanning facilities; amending Section 6-102, by adding definitions; and making technical changes, all under certain terms and conditions.
- Jan. 31, 2013: Introduced and Referred to the Committee on Public Health and Human Services by CITY COUNCIL
- May 15, 2013: HEARING NOTICES SENT by Committee on Public Health and Human Services
- REPORTED FAVORABLY, RULE SUSPENSION REQUESTED by Committee on Public Health and Human Services
- HEARING HELD by Committee on Public Health and Human Services
- May 16, 2013: SUSPEND THE RULES OF THE COUNCIL by CITY COUNCIL
- ORDERED PLACED ON THIS DAY`S FIRST READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- ORDERED PLACED ON NEXT WEEK`S SECOND READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- May 23, 2013: READ AND PASSED by CITY COUNCIL
- June 5, 2013: SIGNED by MAYOR
Legislation that mentions this bill
- COMMUNICATION 130512: Transmitting a message advising Council that Bill Nos. 120821, 130057, 130184, 130244, 130246, 13024...
Locations mentioned in this bill
- 402 City Hall, Philadelphia, PA 19147, USA, Philadelphia, PA
- Rothman Institute: Hozack William J MD, 925 Chestnut Street, Philadelphia, PA 19107, USA, Philadelphia, PA
- Public Health and Human Services, Philadelphia, PA
What's your opinion?
Log in to comment on the legislation.