BUSINESS INCOME AND RECEIPTS TAXES
BUSINESS IMPROVEMENT DISTRICT
Controlled by Committee on Commerce & Economic Development
Amending Chapter 19-2600 of The Philadelphia Code, entitled "Business Income and Receipts Taxes," by revising the number of businesses that may obtain a credit against business income and receipts taxes upon contributing to certain community development corporations or nonprofit intermediaries engaged in neighborhood economic development activities within the City of Philadelphia; all under certain terms and conditions.
Read the full Bill: CertifiedCopy13001200.pdf
- Jan. 24, 2013: Introduced and Referred to the Committee on Commerce & Economic Development by CITY COUNCIL
- Feb. 19, 2013: HEARING NOTICES SENT by Committee on Commerce & Economic Development
- HEARING HELD by Committee on Commerce & Economic Development
- REPORTED FAVORABLY, RULE SUSPENSION REQUESTED by Committee on Commerce & Economic Development
- Feb. 21, 2013: ORDERED PLACED ON THIS DAY`S FIRST READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- SUSPEND THE RULES OF THE COUNCIL by CITY COUNCIL
- ORDERED PLACED ON NEXT WEEK`S SECOND READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- Feb. 28, 2013: READ AND PASSED by CITY COUNCIL
- March 12, 2013: SIGNED by MAYOR
Legislation that mentions this bill
- COMMUNICATION 130200: Transmitting a message advising Council that Bill Nos. 120109, 120110, 121040, 130007 and 130012, wh...
What's your opinion?
Log in to comment on the legislation.