OFFICE OF PROPERTY ASSESSMENT
Controlled by Committee on Finance
Amending Section 2-305 of The Philadelphia Code, entitled "Office of Property Assessment; Chief Assessment Officer; Powers and Duties," by providing for standards for tax exemptions and for documentation requirements, all under certain terms and conditions.
Read the full Bill: CertifiedCopy13012300.pdf
- Feb. 21, 2013: Introduced and Referred to the Committee of the Whole by CITY COUNCIL
- April 23, 2013: HEARING NOTICES SENT by Committee of the Whole
- RECESSED by Committee of the Whole Notes: Held until the call of the Chair
- April 24, 2013: Re-Referred to the Committee on Finance by CITY COUNCIL
- May 23, 2013: HEARING NOTICES SENT by Committee on Finance
- HEARING HELD by Committee on Finance
- REPORTED FAVORABLY, RULE SUSPENSION REQUESTED by Committee on Finance
- June 6, 2013: ORDERED PLACED ON THIS DAY`S FIRST READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- ORDERED PLACED ON NEXT WEEK`S SECOND READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- SUSPEND THE RULES OF THE COUNCIL by CITY COUNCIL
- June 13, 2013: READ AND PASSED by CITY COUNCIL
- June 25, 2013: SIGNED by MAYOR
Legislation that mentions this bill
- COMMUNICATION 130617: Transmitting a message advising Council that Bill Nos. 130009, 130015, 130123, 130181, 130225-A, 130...
What's your opinion?
Log in to comment on the legislation.