REALTY USE AND OCCUPANCY TAX
SCHOOL TAX AUTHORIZATION
Controlled by Committee on Finance
Amending Chapter 19-1800 of The Philadelphia Code, entitled "School Tax Authorization," to provide for the rate and computation of realty use and occupancy tax; and adding a new Chapter 19-3900 to The Philadelphia Code, entitled "Realty Use and Occupancy Tax," to provide for a City realty use and occupancy tax; all under certain terms and conditions.
Read the full Bill: Bill No. 13016101, As Amended.pdf
- March 7, 2013: Introduced and Referred to the Committee of the Whole by CITY COUNCIL
- April 16, 2013: Re-Referred to the Committee on Finance by CITY COUNCIL
- May 17, 2013: HEARING NOTICES SENT by Committee on Finance
- REPORTED FAVORABLY, RULE SUSPENSION REQUESTED by Committee on Finance
- AMENDED by Committee on Finance
- HEARING HELD by Committee on Finance
- May 23, 2013: SUSPEND THE RULES OF THE COUNCIL by CITY COUNCIL
- ORDERED PLACED ON THIS DAY`S FIRST READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- ORDERED PLACED ON NEXT WEEK`S SECOND READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
Locations mentioned in this bill
- 402 City Hall, Philadelphia, PA 19147, USA, Philadelphia, PA
- Rothman Institute: Hozack William J MD, 925 Chestnut Street, Philadelphia, PA 19107, USA, Philadelphia, PA
What's your opinion?
Log in to comment on the legislation.