Authorizing the revision of lines and grades on a portion of City Plan No. 55 by striking from the City Plan and vacating the legally open portions of Adams Avenue from Aramingo Avenue to its terminus southeastwardly therefrom, striking from the City Plan and vacating Church Street from Aramingo Avenue to its terminus southeastwardly therefrom, and reserving and placing on the City Plan rights-of-way for drainage purposes within the lines of a portion of Aramingo Avenue being stricken and within the lines of Church Street being stricken, all under certain terms and conditions.
Read the full Bill: CertifiedCopy13030300.pdf
- April 18, 2013: Introduced and Referred to the Committee on Streets and Services by CITY COUNCIL
- May 22, 2013: HEARING NOTICES SENT by Committee on Streets and Services
- HEARING HELD by Committee on Streets and Services
- REPORTED FAVORABLY, RULE SUSPENSION REQUESTED by Committee on Streets and Services
- May 23, 2013: ORDERED PLACED ON THIS DAY`S FIRST READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- SUSPEND THE RULES OF THE COUNCIL by CITY COUNCIL
- ORDERED PLACED ON NEXT WEEK`S SECOND READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- June 6, 2013: READ AND PASSED by CITY COUNCIL
- June 17, 2013: SIGNED by MAYOR
Legislation that mentions this bill
- COMMUNICATION 130572: Transmitting a message advising Council that Bill Nos. 120054-A, 120591, 120592, 120593, 120658, 120...
- COMMUNICATION 130514: June 5, 2013 To the President and Member of The Council of the City of Philadelphia: Pursuant...
Locations mentioned in this bill
- 701 Ramona Avenue, Philadelphia, PA 19124, USA, Philadelphia, PA
- Front St & Cambria St, Philadelphia, PA 19133, USA, Philadelphia, PA
- 3201 Fox Street, Philadelphia, PA 19129, USA, Philadelphia, PA
What's your opinion?
Log in to comment on the legislation.