Controlled by Committee on Licenses and Inspections
Amending Title10 of the Philadelphia Code, entitled "Regulation of Individual Conduct and Activity" requiring the retention of video surveillance tapes in commercial businesses for thirty days after use of those tapes and regulating the quality of tapes.
Read the full Bill: CertifiedCopy00006100.pdf
- Feb. 10, 2000: Referred to the Committee on Licenses and Inspections by CITY COUNCIL
- Introduced by CITY COUNCIL
- April 25, 2000: HEARING NOTICES SENT by Committee on Licenses and Inspections
- REPORTED FAVORABLY, RULE SUSPENSION REQUESTED by Committee on Licenses and Inspections
- April 27, 2000: SUSPEND THE RULES OF THE COUNCIL by CITY COUNCIL
- ORDERED PLACED ON NEXT WEEK`S SECOND READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- ORDERED PLACED ON THIS DAY`S FIRST READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- May 4, 2000: READ by CITY COUNCIL
- PASSED by CITY COUNCIL
- May 16, 2000: SIGNED by MAYOR
Legislation that mentions this bill
- COMMUNICATION 000385: Transmitting a message advising Council that Bill Nos. 000025, 000061, 000146, 000148, 000161, 00016...
What's your opinion?
Log in to comment on the legislation.