Authorizing the revision of lines and grades on a portion of City Plan No. 319 by striking from the City Plan and vacating the legally open portion of Pennway Street from Rhawn Street to a point approximately five-hundred fifty feet southwestwardly therefrom, under certain terms and conditions.
Read the full Bill: CertifiedCopy13035300.pdf
- May 2, 2013: Introduced and Referred to the Committee on Streets and Services by CITY COUNCIL
- May 22, 2013: HEARING NOTICES SENT by Committee on Streets and Services
- HEARING HELD by Committee on Streets and Services
- REPORTED FAVORABLY, RULE SUSPENSION REQUESTED by Committee on Streets and Services
- May 23, 2013: SUSPEND THE RULES OF THE COUNCIL by CITY COUNCIL
- ORDERED PLACED ON THIS DAY`S FIRST READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- ORDERED PLACED ON NEXT WEEK`S SECOND READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- June 6, 2013: READ AND PASSED by CITY COUNCIL
- June 17, 2013: SIGNED by MAYOR
Legislation that mentions this bill
- COMMUNICATION 130572: Transmitting a message advising Council that Bill Nos. 120054-A, 120591, 120592, 120593, 120658, 120...
- COMMUNICATION 130514: June 5, 2013 To the President and Member of The Council of the City of Philadelphia: Pursuant...
What's your opinion?
Log in to comment on the legislation.