WAGE AND NET PROFITS TAX
Controlled by Committee of the Whole
Amending Chapter 19-1500 of The Philadelphia Code, entitled "Wage and Net Profits Tax," by revising certain tax rates, under certain terms and conditions.
Read the full Bill: CertifiedCopy13044400.pdf
- May 23, 2013: Introduced and Referred to the Committee of the Whole by CITY COUNCIL
- May 29, 2013: HEARING NOTICES SENT by Committee of the Whole
- REPORTED FAVORABLY, RULE SUSPENSION REQUESTED by Committee of the Whole
- HEARING HELD by Committee of the Whole
- June 6, 2013: ORDERED PLACED ON NEXT WEEK`S SECOND READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- SUSPEND THE RULES OF THE COUNCIL by CITY COUNCIL
- ORDERED PLACED ON THIS DAY`S FIRST READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- June 13, 2013: READ AND PASSED by CITY COUNCIL
- June 25, 2013: SIGNED by MAYOR
Legislation that mentions this bill
- COMMUNICATION 130617: Transmitting a message advising Council that Bill Nos. 130009, 130015, 130123, 130181, 130225-A, 130...
What's your opinion?
Log in to comment on the legislation.