ZONING AND PLANNING
Controlled by Committee on Rules
Amending Title 14 of The Philadelphia Code, entitled "Zoning and Planning," by adding special provisions for the area bounded by 38th Street, Ludlow Street, Chestnut Street and 37th Street, under certain terms and conditions.
- May 23, 2013: Introduced and Referred to the Committee on Rules by CITY COUNCIL
- June 18, 2013: HEARING NOTICES SENT by Committee on Rules
- REPORTED FAVORABLY, RULE SUSPENSION REQUESTED by Committee on Rules
- AMENDED by Committee on Rules
- HEARING HELD by Committee on Rules
- June 20, 2013: ORDERED PLACED ON THIS DAY`S FIRST READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- SUSPEND THE RULES OF THE COUNCIL by CITY COUNCIL
- ORDERED PLACED ON NEXT WEEK`S SECOND READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- Dec. 12, 2013: PASSED by CITY COUNCIL
- Jan. 8, 2014: SIGNED by MAYOR
Legislation that mentions this bill
- COMMUNICATION 130551: June 12, 2013 To The President and Members of The Council of the City of Philadelphia: Pursua...
- COMMUNICATION 140040: Transmitting a message advising Council that Bill Nos. 13008, 130448, 130578, 130589, 130636, 130658...
Locations mentioned in this bill
- Zoning and Planning, Philadelphia, PA
- Chestnut Street and 37th Street, Philadelphia, PA
- ZONING AND PLANNING, Philadelphia, PA
What's your opinion?
Log in to comment on the legislation.