REALTY USE AND OCCUPANCY TAX
Controlled by Committee on Finance
Amending Section 19-1806 of The Philadelphia Code, entitled "Authorization of Realty Use and Occupancy Tax," including by providing for special tax provisions for manufacturers, and making conforming changes, all under certain terms and conditions.
- May 23, 2013: Introduced and Referred to the Committee on Finance by CITY COUNCIL
- June 7, 2013: HEARING NOTICES SENT by Committee on Finance
- REPORTED FAVORABLY, RULE SUSPENSION REQUESTED by Committee on Finance
- HEARING HELD by Committee on Finance
- June 13, 2013: READ AND ORDERED PLACED ON NEXT WEEK'S SECOND READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- SUSPEND THE RULES OF THE COUNCIL by CITY COUNCIL
- ORDERED PLACED ON THIS DAY`S FIRST READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
Locations mentioned in this bill
- 402 City Hall, Philadelphia, PA 19147, USA, Philadelphia, PA
- Rothman Institute: Hozack William J MD, 925 Chestnut Street, Philadelphia, PA 19107, USA, Philadelphia, PA
What's your opinion?
Log in to comment on the legislation.