Controlled by Committee on Commerce & Economic Development
Amending Chapter 17-104 of The Philadelphia Code, entitled "Prerequisites to the Execution of City Contracts," by requiring contractors seeking to do business with the City to disclose certain demographic information including gender, race and geographic data of those serving as board members and executive staff; all under certain terms and conditions.
Read the full Bill: CertifiedCopy13045701.pdf
- May 23, 2013: Introduced and Referred to the Committee on Commerce & Economic Development by CITY COUNCIL
- June 4, 2013: HEARING NOTICES SENT by Committee on Commerce & Economic Development
- HEARING HELD by Committee on Commerce & Economic Development
- REPORTED FAVORABLY, RULE SUSPENSION REQUESTED by Committee on Commerce & Economic Development
- AMENDED by Committee on Commerce & Economic Development
- June 6, 2013: ORDERED PLACED ON NEXT WEEK`S SECOND READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- SUSPEND THE RULES OF THE COUNCIL by CITY COUNCIL
- ORDERED PLACED ON THIS DAY`S FIRST READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- June 13, 2013: READ AND PASSED by CITY COUNCIL
- Sept. 6, 2013: SIGNED by MAYOR
Legislation that mentions this bill
- COMMUNICATION 130620: Transmitting a message advising Council that Bill Nos. 130443-A and 130457, which were passed by Cou...
- Resolution 170208: Authorizing the Legislative Oversight Committee to hold public hearings to analyze the impact of Bil...
What's your opinion?
Log in to comment on the legislation.