Controlled by Committee on Finance
Amending Section 19-1303(4) of The Philadelphia Code, entitled "Authorization to offer Exemption from Real Estate Taxes on New Construction of Residential Properties," by eliminating the owner-occupied requirement for exemption, under certain terms and conditions.
Read the full Bill: CertifiedCopy00006400.pdf
- Feb. 10, 2000: Referred to the Committee on Finance by CITY COUNCIL
- Introduced by CITY COUNCIL
- Sept. 27, 2000: HEARING HELD by Committee on Finance
- REPORTED FAVORABLY, RULE SUSPENSION REQUESTED by Committee on Finance
- Sept. 28, 2000: SUSPEND THE RULES OF THE COUNCIL by CITY COUNCIL
- ORDERED PLACED ON NEXT WEEK`S SECOND READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- ORDERED PLACED ON THIS DAY`S FIRST READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- Oct. 12, 2000: READ by CITY COUNCIL
- PASSED by CITY COUNCIL
- Oct. 31, 2000: SIGNED by MAYOR
Legislation that mentions this bill
- COMMUNICATION 000696: Transmitting a message advising Council that Bill Nos. 000064 and 000404, which were passed by Counc...
What's your opinion?
Log in to comment on the legislation.