BUSINESS INCOME AND RECEIPTS TAXES
Controlled by Committee on Finance
Amending Chapter 19-2600 of The Philadelphia Code, entitled "Business Income and Receipts Tax," by revising the alternative receipts tax computation, under certain terms and conditions.
Read the full Bill: CertifiedCopy13048700.pdf
- June 6, 2013: Introduced and Referred to the Committee on Finance by CITY COUNCIL
- June 12, 2013: HEARING NOTICES SENT by Committee on Finance
- REPORTED FAVORABLY, RULE SUSPENSION REQUESTED by Committee on Finance
- HEARING HELD by Committee on Finance
- June 13, 2013: SUSPEND THE RULES OF THE COUNCIL by CITY COUNCIL
- ORDERED PLACED ON THIS DAY`S FIRST READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- READ AND ORDERED PLACED ON NEXT WEEK'S SECOND READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- June 20, 2013: READ AND PASSED by CITY COUNCIL
- June 25, 2013: SIGNED by MAYOR
Legislation that mentions this bill
- COMMUNICATION 130618: Transmitting a message advising Council that Bill Nos. 120340-AAA, 120959, 130178, 130179, 130180, 1...
What's your opinion?
Log in to comment on the legislation.