WEST PHILADELPHIA REDEVELOPMENT AREA
Controlled by CITY COUNCIL
Approving the redevelopment contract of the Philadelphia Redevelopment Authority for the redevelopment and urban renewal of a portion of the West Philadelphia Redevelopment Area identified by house number and street address as 4030 Haverford avenue; and authorizing the Redevelopment Authority to execute the redevelopment contract with People's Emergency Center Community Development Corporation and to take such action as may be necessary to effectuate the redevelopment contract.
- June 6, 2013: Introduced and Ordered Placed On Next Week's Final Passage Calendar by CITY COUNCIL
- June 13, 2013: ADOPTED by CITY COUNCIL
Locations mentioned in this bill
- 4030 Haverford, Philadelphia, PA
- 402 City Hall, Philadelphia, PA 19147, USA, Philadelphia, PA
- Philadelphia Dispute Resolution Center, Philadelphia, PA 19147, USA, Philadelphia, PA
What's your opinion?
Log in to comment on the legislation.