Amending Chapter 19-2600 of The Philadelphia Code, entitled "Business Income and Receipts Tax," by providing certain exclusions; revising certain tax rates; and creating certain fresh food tax credits; and amending Chapter 19-1200 of The Philadelphia Code, entitled "Parking Tax," by providing for scheduled reductions in the rate of the tax and by making certain technical amendments; all under certain terms and conditions.
Read the full Bill: Bill No. 13053001, As Amended.pdf
- June 13, 2013: Introduced and Referred to the Committee on Finance by CITY COUNCIL
- Dec. 11, 2013: HEARING NOTICES SENT by Committee on Finance
- REPORTED FAVORABLY by Committee on Finance
- AMENDED by Committee on Finance
- HEARING HELD by Committee on Finance
- Dec. 12, 2013: ORDERED PRINTED AND PLACED ON NEXT FIRST READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- Jan. 23, 2014: READ AND ORDERED PLACED ON NEXT WEEK'S SECOND READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
Locations mentioned in this bill
- 402 City Hall, Philadelphia, PA 19147, USA, Philadelphia, PA
- Rothman Institute: Hozack William J MD, 925 Chestnut Street, Philadelphia, PA 19107, USA, Philadelphia, PA
What's your opinion?
Log in to comment on the legislation.