Controlled by Committee on Rules
Amending Chapter 14-1000 of The Philadelphia Code, entitled "Historic Preservation," by expanding the jurisdiction of the Historical Commission over sites within historic districts that were undeveloped at the time of designation of the districts and making conforming amendments to other sections of Title 14 of The Philadelphia Code, entitled "Zoning and Planning," all under certain terms and conditions.
Read the full Bill: Bill No. 13056000.pdf
- June 20, 2013: Introduced and Referred to the Committee on Rules by CITY COUNCIL
Locations mentioned in this bill
- Zoning and Planning, Philadelphia, PA
- 402 City Hall, Philadelphia, PA 19147, USA, Philadelphia, PA
- Rothman Institute: Hozack William J MD, 925 Chestnut Street, Philadelphia, PA 19107, USA, Philadelphia, PA
- ZONING AND PLANNING, Philadelphia, PA
What's your opinion?
Log in to comment on the legislation.