AUTOMATED RED LIGHT ENFORCEMENT SYSTEM
Controlled by Committee on Streets and Services
Amending Chapter 12-3000 of The Philadelphia Code, entitled "Use Of An Automated Red Light Enforcement System To Prevent Red Light Violations," by authorizing the installation of a red light enforcement system at the intersection of Island Avenue and Bartram Avenue, all under certain terms and conditions.
Read the full Bill: CertifiedCopy13056300.pdf
- June 20, 2013: Introduced and Referred to the Committee on Streets and Services by CITY COUNCIL
- Sept. 30, 2013: HEARING NOTICES SENT by Committee on Streets and Services
- REPORTED FAVORABLY, RULE SUSPENSION REQUESTED by Committee on Streets and Services
- HEARING HELD by Committee on Streets and Services
- Oct. 3, 2013: ORDERED PLACED ON THIS DAY`S FIRST READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- SUSPEND THE RULES OF THE COUNCIL by CITY COUNCIL
- ORDERED PLACED ON NEXT WEEK`S SECOND READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- Oct. 10, 2013: READ AND PASSED by CITY COUNCIL
- Oct. 23, 2013: SIGNED by MAYOR
Legislation that mentions this bill
- COMMUNICATION 130792: Transmitting a message advising Council that Bill Nos. 120099, 130272-A, 130490, 130491, 130561, 130...
Locations mentioned in this bill
What's your opinion?
Log in to comment on the legislation.