Controlled by Committee on Licenses and Inspections
Amending Section 9-208 of The Philadelphia Code, entitled "Sidewalk Cafes," by permitting sidewalk cafes to be maintained on East Passyunk avenue, both sides, between Broad street and Federal street, under certain terms and conditions.
Read the full Bill: CertifiedCopy00006500.pdf
- Feb. 10, 2000: Referred to the Committee on Licenses and Inspections by CITY COUNCIL
- Introduced by CITY COUNCIL
- Feb. 15, 2001: HEARING HELD by Committee on Licenses and Inspections
- REPORTED FAVORABLY, RULE SUSPENSION REQUESTED by Committee on Licenses and Inspections
- HEARING NOTICES SENT by Committee on Licenses and Inspections
- Feb. 22, 2001: SUSPEND THE RULES OF THE COUNCIL by CITY COUNCIL
- ORDERED PLACED ON NEXT WEEK`S SECOND READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- ORDERED PLACED ON THIS DAY`S FIRST READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- March 8, 2001: READ by CITY COUNCIL
- PASSED by CITY COUNCIL
- March 21, 2001: SIGNED by MAYOR
Legislation that mentions this bill
- COMMUNICATION 010188: Transmitting a message advising Council that Bill Nos. 000065 and 000184, which were passed by Counc...
What's your opinion?
Log in to comment on the legislation.