Amending Section 2 of an Ordinance (Bill No. 090120), approved April 15, 2009, entitled "An Ordinance authorizing the revision of lines and grades on a portion of City Plan Nos. 107 and 130 by striking from the City Plan and vacating the legally open portions of Forty-seventh Street from Fairmount Avenue to Brown Street; striking from the City Plan and vacating Aspen Street from Forty-seventh Street to Markoe Street; and reserving on the City Plan, and authorizing City acceptance of, rights-of-way for various purposes within the lines of Forty-seventh Street and Aspen Street being stricken; al
Read the full Bill: CertifiedCopy13057800.pdf
- Sept. 12, 2013: Introduced and Referred to the Committee on Streets and Services by CITY COUNCIL
- Dec. 4, 2013: REPORTED FAVORABLY, RULE SUSPENSION REQUESTED by Committee on Streets and Services
- HEARING NOTICES SENT by Committee on Streets and Services
- HEARING HELD by Committee on Streets and Services
- Dec. 5, 2013: ORDERED PLACED ON THIS DAY`S FIRST READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- ORDERED PLACED ON NEXT WEEK`S SECOND READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- SUSPEND THE RULES OF THE COUNCIL by CITY COUNCIL
- Dec. 12, 2013: PASSED by CITY COUNCIL
- Jan. 8, 2014: SIGNED by MAYOR
Bills mentioned in this legislation
- Bill 090120: Authorizing the revision of lines and grades on a portion of City Plan Nos. 107 and 130 by striking ...
Legislation that mentions this bill
- COMMUNICATION 130793: October 23, 2013 Pursuant to Sections 4-404 and 2-307 of the Home Rule Charter, I am today transm...
- COMMUNICATION 140040: Transmitting a message advising Council that Bill Nos. 13008, 130448, 130578, 130589, 130636, 130658...
Locations mentioned in this bill
What's your opinion?
Log in to comment on the legislation.