Amending Title 10 of The Philadelphia Code, entitled "Regulation of Individual Conduct and Activity," by adding a new Chapter 10-2000, prohibiting the use of a three-dimensional printer in order to manufacture a firearm, under certain terms and conditions.
Read the full Bill: CertifiedCopy13058400.pdf
- Sept. 12, 2013: Introduced and Referred to the Committee on Public Safety by CITY COUNCIL
- Nov. 7, 2013: HEARING HELD by Committee on Public Safety
- HEARING NOTICES SENT by Committee on Public Safety
- REPORTED FAVORABLY, RULE SUSPENSION REQUESTED by Committee on Public Safety
- Nov. 14, 2013: SUSPEND THE RULES OF THE COUNCIL by CITY COUNCIL
- ORDERED PLACED ON THIS DAY`S FIRST READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- READ AND ORDERED PLACED ON NEXT WEEK'S SECOND READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- ORDERED PLACED ON NEXT WEEK`S SECOND READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- Nov. 21, 2013: READ AND PASSED by CITY COUNCIL
- Dec. 4, 2013: SIGNED by MAYOR
Legislation that mentions this bill
- COMMUNICATION 130936: Transmitting a message advising Council that Bill Nos. 130579, 130584, 130590, 130692, 130719, 13072...
What's your opinion?
Log in to comment on the legislation.