Controlled by Committee on Rules
To amend the Philadelphia Zoning Maps by changing the zoning designations of certain areas of land located within an area bounded by Sepviva Street, Butler Street, Aramingo Avenue, Castor Avenue, Gaul Street, Westmoreland Street, Tulip Street, and Castor Avenue.
- Sept. 12, 2013: Introduced and Referred to the Committee on Rules by CITY COUNCIL
- Dec. 3, 2013: HEARING NOTICES SENT by Committee on Rules
- HEARING HELD by Committee on Rules
- REPORTED FAVORABLY, RULE SUSPENSION REQUESTED by Committee on Rules
- Dec. 5, 2013: ORDERED PLACED ON THIS DAY`S FIRST READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- ORDERED PLACED ON NEXT WEEK`S SECOND READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- SUSPEND THE RULES OF THE COUNCIL by CITY COUNCIL
- Dec. 12, 2013: PASSED by CITY COUNCIL
- Jan. 8, 2014: SIGNED by MAYOR
Legislation that mentions this bill
- COMMUNICATION 130793: October 23, 2013 Pursuant to Sections 4-404 and 2-307 of the Home Rule Charter, I am today transm...
- COMMUNICATION 140040: Transmitting a message advising Council that Bill Nos. 13008, 130448, 130578, 130589, 130636, 130658...
Locations mentioned in this bill
- 402 City Hall, Philadelphia, PA 19147, USA, Philadelphia, PA
- Rothman Institute: Hozack William J MD, 925 Chestnut Street, Philadelphia, PA 19107, USA, Philadelphia, PA
What's your opinion?
Log in to comment on the legislation.