Controlled by Committee on Licenses and Inspections
Amending Chapter 10-1200 of The Philadelphia Code, entitled "Posting of Signs," by revising enforcement and penalty provisions relating to posting and advertising upon signs on utility poles, street lights, and other structures and making technical changes, all under certain terms and conditions.
- Sept. 19, 2013: Introduced and Referred to the Committee on Licenses and Inspections by CITY COUNCIL
Legislation that mentions this bill
- COMMUNICATION 150043: Transmitting a message advising Council that Bill Nos. 130628, 140142, 140229, 140275, 140606, 14063...
Locations mentioned in this bill
- 402 City Hall, Philadelphia, PA 19147, USA, Philadelphia, PA
- Rothman Institute: Hozack William J MD, 925 Chestnut Street, Philadelphia, PA 19107, USA, Philadelphia, PA
- Licenses and Inspections, Philadelphia, PA
What's your opinion?
Log in to comment on the legislation.