ZONING AND PLANNING
Controlled by Committee on Rules
Amending Title 14 of The Philadelphia Code, entitled "Zoning and Planning," by amending Section 14-503 to change the geographic boundaries of the North Delaware Avenue Neighborhood Commercial Area (/NCA) Overlay District and by amending Section 14-802 to repeal the special parking controls for the Delaware River Waterfront, all under certain terms and conditions.
Read the full Bill: CertifiedCopy13063601.pdf
- Sept. 19, 2013: Introduced and Referred to the Committee on Rules by CITY COUNCIL
- Dec. 3, 2013: AMENDED by Committee on Rules
- HEARING NOTICES SENT by Committee on Rules
- HEARING HELD by Committee on Rules
- REPORTED FAVORABLY, RULE SUSPENSION REQUESTED by Committee on Rules
- Dec. 5, 2013: ORDERED PLACED ON NEXT WEEK`S SECOND READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- SUSPEND THE RULES OF THE COUNCIL by CITY COUNCIL
- ORDERED PLACED ON THIS DAY`S FIRST READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- Dec. 12, 2013: PASSED by CITY COUNCIL
- Jan. 8, 2014: SIGNED by MAYOR
Legislation that mentions this bill
- COMMUNICATION 140040: Transmitting a message advising Council that Bill Nos. 13008, 130448, 130578, 130589, 130636, 130658...
- COMMUNICATION 130938: December 4, 2013 TO THE PRESIDENT AND MEMBERS OF THE COUNCIL OF THE CITY OF PHILADELPHIA: Pur...
Locations mentioned in this bill
What's your opinion?
Log in to comment on the legislation.