Controlled by Committee on Public Property and Public Works
Authorizing the Commissioner of Public Property, on behalf of the City of Philadelphia, to convey to the Philadelphia Authority for Industrial Development, a parcel with an address of 4732-34 Griscom Street, for further conveyance, under certain terms and conditions.
Read the full Bill: CertifiedCopy13065800.pdf
- Sept. 26, 2013: Introduced and Referred to the Committee on Public Property and Public Works by CITY COUNCIL
- Dec. 4, 2013: HEARING NOTICES SENT by Committee on Public Property and Public Works
- HEARING HELD by Committee on Public Property and Public Works
- REPORTED FAVORABLY, RULE SUSPENSION REQUESTED by Committee on Public Property and Public Works
- Dec. 5, 2013: SUSPEND THE RULES OF THE COUNCIL by CITY COUNCIL
- ORDERED PLACED ON THIS DAY`S FIRST READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- ORDERED PLACED ON NEXT WEEK`S SECOND READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- Dec. 12, 2013: PASSED by CITY COUNCIL
- Jan. 8, 2014: SIGNED by MAYOR
Legislation that mentions this bill
- COMMUNICATION 130793: October 23, 2013 Pursuant to Sections 4-404 and 2-307 of the Home Rule Charter, I am today transm...
- COMMUNICATION 140040: Transmitting a message advising Council that Bill Nos. 13008, 130448, 130578, 130589, 130636, 130658...
Locations mentioned in this bill
What's your opinion?
Log in to comment on the legislation.