Controlled by Committee on Parks, Recreation and Cultural Affairs
Authorizing the Parks and Recreation Commissioner on behalf of the City of Philadelphia ("City"), to execute a Maintenance Agreement with the Township of Lower Merion ("Township") under which the City will assist the Township in maintaining certain elements of the recreational trail crossing Manayunk Bridge, all under certain terms and conditions.
- Sept. 26, 2013: Introduced and Referred to the Committee on Parks, Recreation and Cultural Affairs by CITY COUNCIL
- Nov. 21, 2013: HEARING NOTICES SENT by Committee on Parks, Recreation and Cultural Affairs
- REPORTED FAVORABLY, RULE SUSPENSION REQUESTED by Committee on Parks, Recreation and Cultural Affairs
- HEARING HELD by Committee on Parks, Recreation and Cultural Affairs
- Dec. 5, 2013: SUSPEND THE RULES OF THE COUNCIL by CITY COUNCIL
- ORDERED PLACED ON NEXT WEEK`S SECOND READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- ORDERED PLACED ON THIS DAY`S FIRST READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- Dec. 12, 2013: PASSED by CITY COUNCIL
- Jan. 8, 2014: SIGNED by MAYOR
Legislation that mentions this bill
- COMMUNICATION 140040: Transmitting a message advising Council that Bill Nos. 13008, 130448, 130578, 130589, 130636, 130658...
Locations mentioned in this bill
What's your opinion?
Log in to comment on the legislation.