Amending Chapter 9-1100 of The Philadelphia Code, entitled "Fair Practices Ordinance: Protections Against Unlawful Discrimination," by requiring reasonable workplace accommodations for employees who have needs related to pregnancy, childbirth, or a related medical condition and making technical changes, all under certain terms and conditions.
Read the full Bill: CertifiedCopy13068701.pdf
- Oct. 3, 2013: Introduced and Referred to the Committee on Law and Government by CITY COUNCIL
- Nov. 22, 2013: HEARING NOTICES SENT by Committee on Law and Government
- REPORTED FAVORABLY, RULE SUSPENSION REQUESTED by Committee on Law and Government
- HEARING HELD by Committee on Law and Government
- AMENDED by Committee on Law and Government
- Dec. 5, 2013: ORDERED PLACED ON THIS DAY`S FIRST READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- ORDERED PLACED ON NEXT WEEK`S SECOND READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- SUSPEND THE RULES OF THE COUNCIL by CITY COUNCIL
- Dec. 12, 2013: PASSED by CITY COUNCIL
- Jan. 20, 2014: SIGNED by MAYOR
Legislation that mentions this bill
- COMMUNICATION 140041: Transmitting a message advising Council that Bill Nos. 120647, 130251-A, 130687, 130816 and 130855, ...
What's your opinion?
Log in to comment on the legislation.