Controlled by Committee on Rules
To amend the Philadelphia Zoning Maps by changing the zoning designations of certain areas of land located within an area bounded by Laurel Street, Front Street, Delaware Avenue, Water Street, the Delaware River, Christopher Columbus Boulevard, and Oregon Avenue.
- Oct. 10, 2013: Introduced and Referred to the Committee on Rules by CITY COUNCIL
- Dec. 3, 2013: REPORTED FAVORABLY, RULE SUSPENSION REQUESTED by Committee on Rules
- HEARING NOTICES SENT by Committee on Rules
- AMENDED by Committee on Rules
- HEARING HELD by Committee on Rules
- Dec. 5, 2013: ORDERED PLACED ON THIS DAY`S FIRST READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- SUSPEND THE RULES OF THE COUNCIL by CITY COUNCIL
- ORDERED PLACED ON NEXT WEEK`S SECOND READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- Dec. 12, 2013: PASSED by CITY COUNCIL
- Jan. 8, 2014: SIGNED by MAYOR
Legislation that mentions this bill
- COMMUNICATION 140040: Transmitting a message advising Council that Bill Nos. 13008, 130448, 130578, 130589, 130636, 130658...
- COMMUNICATION 130938: December 4, 2013 TO THE PRESIDENT AND MEMBERS OF THE COUNCIL OF THE CITY OF PHILADELPHIA: Pur...
Locations mentioned in this bill
- 402 City Hall, Philadelphia, PA 19147, USA, Philadelphia, PA
- Rothman Institute: Hozack William J MD, 925 Chestnut Street, Philadelphia, PA 19107, USA, Philadelphia, PA
What's your opinion?
Log in to comment on the legislation.