OLD CITY SPECIAL SERVICES DISTRICT
Controlled by Committee on Rules
Approving a new plan, estimated costs and proposed method of assessment of the Old City Special Services District for and concerning business improvements and administrative services to the Old City area of the City of Philadelphia and authorizing a change to the registered office address of the Old City Special Services District, all under certain terms and conditions.
- Oct. 24, 2013: Introduced and Referred to the Committee on Rules by CITY COUNCIL
- Dec. 3, 2013: HEARING HELD by Committee on Rules
- REPORTED FAVORABLY, RULE SUSPENSION REQUESTED by Committee on Rules
- HEARING NOTICES SENT by Committee on Rules
- Dec. 5, 2013: ORDERED PLACED ON NEXT WEEK`S SECOND READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- SUSPEND THE RULES OF THE COUNCIL by CITY COUNCIL
- ORDERED PLACED ON THIS DAY`S FIRST READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- Dec. 12, 2013: PASSED by CITY COUNCIL
- Jan. 8, 2014: SIGNED by MAYOR
Legislation that mentions this bill
- COMMUNICATION 140040: Transmitting a message advising Council that Bill Nos. 13008, 130448, 130578, 130589, 130636, 130658...
What's your opinion?
Log in to comment on the legislation.