Authorizing the Commissioner of Public Property, on behalf of the City of Philadelphia, to enter into an amendment to the sublease agreement with the Philadelphia Authority for Industrial Development, for use by the City, of an additional portion of the premises located at 111 North 49th Street, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania by the City, all under certain terms and conditions.
Read the full Bill: CertifiedCopy13080301.pdf
- Oct. 31, 2013: Introduced and Referred to the Committee on Public Property and Public Works by CITY COUNCIL
- Dec. 4, 2013: HEARING NOTICES SENT by Committee on Public Property and Public Works
- AMENDED by Committee on Public Property and Public Works
- HEARING HELD by Committee on Public Property and Public Works
- REPORTED FAVORABLY, RULE SUSPENSION REQUESTED by Committee on Public Property and Public Works
- Dec. 5, 2013: ORDERED PLACED ON THIS DAY`S FIRST READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- ORDERED PLACED ON NEXT WEEK`S SECOND READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- SUSPEND THE RULES OF THE COUNCIL by CITY COUNCIL
- Dec. 12, 2013: PASSED by CITY COUNCIL
- Jan. 8, 2014: SIGNED by MAYOR
Legislation that mentions this bill
- COMMUNICATION 140040: Transmitting a message advising Council that Bill Nos. 13008, 130448, 130578, 130589, 130636, 130658...
Locations mentioned in this bill
What's your opinion?
Log in to comment on the legislation.