Controlled by Committee on Licenses and Inspections
Amending Subcode "PM" (The Philadelphia Property Maintenance Code) of The Philadelphia Code, by revising provisions relating to graffiti removal, penalties and enforcement, all under certain terms and conditions.
Read the full Bill: CertifiedCopy13080801.pdf
- Oct. 31, 2013: Introduced and Referred to the Committee on Licenses and Inspections by CITY COUNCIL
- Nov. 26, 2013: REPORTED FAVORABLY, RULE SUSPENSION REQUESTED by Committee on Licenses and Inspections
- AMENDED by Committee on Licenses and Inspections
- HEARING HELD by Committee on Licenses and Inspections
- HEARING NOTICES SENT by Committee on Licenses and Inspections
- Dec. 5, 2013: ORDERED PLACED ON NEXT WEEK`S SECOND READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- SUSPEND THE RULES OF THE COUNCIL by CITY COUNCIL
- ORDERED PLACED ON THIS DAY`S FIRST READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- Dec. 12, 2013: PASSED by CITY COUNCIL
- Jan. 8, 2014: SIGNED by MAYOR
Legislation that mentions this bill
- COMMUNICATION 140040: Transmitting a message advising Council that Bill Nos. 13008, 130448, 130578, 130589, 130636, 130658...
What's your opinion?
Log in to comment on the legislation.