Authorizing the Commissioner of Public Property, on behalf of the City of Philadelphia, to enter into ground lease and sublease agreements with the Philadelphia Authority for Industrial Development for certain land and improvements located on a parcel of land bounded by South Broad Street to the east, Castle Avenue to the south, 15th Street to the west, and Morris Street to the north, all under certain terms and conditions.
- Oct. 31, 2013: Introduced and Referred to the Committee on Public Property and Public Works by CITY COUNCIL
- Dec. 4, 2013: HEARING NOTICES SENT by Committee on Public Property and Public Works
- REPORTED FAVORABLY, RULE SUSPENSION REQUESTED by Committee on Public Property and Public Works
- HEARING HELD by Committee on Public Property and Public Works
- AMENDED by Committee on Public Property and Public Works
- Dec. 5, 2013: ORDERED PLACED ON THIS DAY`S FIRST READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- SUSPEND THE RULES OF THE COUNCIL by CITY COUNCIL
- ORDERED PLACED ON NEXT WEEK`S SECOND READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- Dec. 12, 2013: PASSED by CITY COUNCIL
- Jan. 8, 2014: SIGNED by MAYOR
Legislation that mentions this bill
- COMMUNICATION 140040: Transmitting a message advising Council that Bill Nos. 13008, 130448, 130578, 130589, 130636, 130658...
Locations mentioned in this bill
- 402 City Hall, Philadelphia, PA 19147, USA, Philadelphia, PA
- Rothman Institute: Hozack William J MD, 925 Chestnut Street, Philadelphia, PA 19107, USA, Philadelphia, PA
What's your opinion?
Log in to comment on the legislation.