Controlled by Committee on Rules
To amend the Institutional (Special Purpose) District Master Plan of the Philadelphia Presbytery Homes and Services for the Aging for the construction of an addition to house the Witherspoon Senior Apartments.
- Oct. 31, 2013: Introduced and Referred to the Committee on Rules by CITY COUNCIL
- Dec. 3, 2013: HEARING NOTICES SENT by Committee on Rules
- HEARING HELD by Committee on Rules
- REPORTED FAVORABLY, RULE SUSPENSION REQUESTED by Committee on Rules
- Dec. 5, 2013: ORDERED PLACED ON NEXT WEEK`S SECOND READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- SUSPEND THE RULES OF THE COUNCIL by CITY COUNCIL
- ORDERED PLACED ON THIS DAY`S FIRST READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- Dec. 12, 2013: PASSED by CITY COUNCIL
- Jan. 8, 2014: SIGNED by MAYOR
Legislation that mentions this bill
- COMMUNICATION 140040: Transmitting a message advising Council that Bill Nos. 13008, 130448, 130578, 130589, 130636, 130658...
Locations mentioned in this bill
What's your opinion?
Log in to comment on the legislation.