PHILADELPHIA HOUSING AUTHORITY
PARKS AND RECREATION
Controlled by Committee on Parks, Recreation and Cultural Affairs
Authorizing the Commissioner of Public Property and the Commissioner of Parks and Recreation to enter into a lease agreement with the Philadelphia Housing Authority for use by the City of the property located in the area bounded by Aspen Street, Markoe Street, Fairmount Avenue, and 47th Street, all under certain terms and conditions.
Read the full Bill: CertifiedCopy13084800.pdf
- Nov. 14, 2013: Introduced and Referred to the Committee on Parks, Recreation and Cultural Affairs by CITY COUNCIL
- Dec. 2, 2013: REPORTED FAVORABLY, RULE SUSPENSION REQUESTED by Committee on Parks, Recreation and Cultural Affairs
- HEARING HELD by Committee on Parks, Recreation and Cultural Affairs
- HEARING NOTICES SENT by Committee on Parks, Recreation and Cultural Affairs
- Dec. 5, 2013: SUSPEND THE RULES OF THE COUNCIL by CITY COUNCIL
- ORDERED PLACED ON NEXT WEEK`S SECOND READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- ORDERED PLACED ON THIS DAY`S FIRST READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- Dec. 12, 2013: PASSED by CITY COUNCIL
- Jan. 8, 2014: SIGNED by MAYOR
Legislation that mentions this bill
- COMMUNICATION 140040: Transmitting a message advising Council that Bill Nos. 13008, 130448, 130578, 130589, 130636, 130658...
What's your opinion?
Log in to comment on the legislation.