BUSINESS INCOME AND RECEIPTS TAXES
Controlled by Committee on Commerce & Economic Development
Amending Chapter 19-2600 of The Philadelphia Code, entitled "Business Income and Receipts Taxes," by revising the number of businesses that may obtain a credit against business income and receipts taxes upon contributing to certain nonprofit intermediaries engaged in neighborhood economic development activities within the City of Philadelphia; all under certain terms and conditions.
Read the full Bill: CertifiedCopy13085300.pdf
- Nov. 14, 2013: Introduced and Referred to the Committee on Commerce & Economic Development by CITY COUNCIL
- Jan. 22, 2014: Cancellation of Scheduled Public Hearing by Committee on Commerce & Economic Development
- HEARING NOTICES SENT by Committee on Commerce & Economic Development
- Jan. 29, 2014: HEARING NOTICES SENT by Committee on Commerce & Economic Development
- HEARING HELD by Committee on Commerce & Economic Development
- REPORTED FAVORABLY, RULE SUSPENSION REQUESTED by Committee on Commerce & Economic Development
- Jan. 30, 2014: ORDERED PLACED ON NEXT WEEK`S SECOND READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- SUSPEND THE RULES OF THE COUNCIL by CITY COUNCIL
- ORDERED PLACED ON THIS DAY`S FIRST READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- Feb. 6, 2014: READ AND PASSED by CITY COUNCIL
- Feb. 19, 2014: SIGNED by MAYOR
Legislation that mentions this bill
- COMMUNICATION 140117: Transmitting a message advising Council that Bill Nos. 130685, 130691, 130698, 130847, 130853, 13090...
What's your opinion?
Log in to comment on the legislation.