REALTY USE AND OCCUPANCY TAX
Controlled by Committee on Finance
Amending Chapter 19-3900 of The Philadelphia Code to extend the deadline to apply for tax exemptions as a longtime owner-occupants of certain properties in the City of Philadelphia.
Read the full Bill: CertifiedCopy13085400.pdf
- Nov. 14, 2013: Introduced and Referred to the Committee on Finance by CITY COUNCIL
- Dec. 5, 2013: HEARING NOTICES SENT by Committee on Finance
- REPORTED FAVORABLY, RULE SUSPENSION REQUESTED by Committee on Finance
- HEARING HELD by Committee on Finance
- ORDERED PLACED ON NEXT WEEK`S SECOND READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- ORDERED PLACED ON THIS DAY`S FIRST READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- SUSPEND THE RULES OF THE COUNCIL by CITY COUNCIL
- Dec. 12, 2013: PASSED by CITY COUNCIL
- Dec. 18, 2013: SIGNED by MAYOR
Legislation that mentions this bill
- COMMUNICATION 140038: Transmitting a message advising Council that Bill Nos. 130156-A, 130686, 130764, 130765, 130804, 130...
What's your opinion?
Log in to comment on the legislation.