Authorizing the Philadelphia Authority for Industrial Development (PAID) to purchase approximately Two and Seven-Tenths (2.7) acres of land situate at 5210 Lindbergh Boulevard, under and subject to the terms and conditions of the Philadelphia Industrial and Commercial Development Agreement between the City, PAID, and the Philadelphia Industrial Development Corporation (PIDC).
- Jan. 23, 2014: Introduced and Referred to the Committee on Commerce & Economic Development by CITY COUNCIL
Legislation that mentions this bill
- COMMUNICATION 140257: Transmitting a message advising Council that Bill Nos. 130901, 130902, 140002, 140003, 140010, 14007...
Locations mentioned in this bill
- Two and Seven, Philadelphia, PA
- 5210 Lindbergh Boulevard, Philadelphia, PA
- Philadelphia Industrial and Commercial Development Agreement, Philadelphia, PA
- 402 City Hall, Philadelphia, PA 19147, USA, Philadelphia, PA
- Rothman Institute: Hozack William J MD, 925 Chestnut Street, Philadelphia, PA 19107, USA, Philadelphia, PA
What's your opinion?
Log in to comment on the legislation.