Authorizing the revision of lines and grades on a portion of City Plan No. 307 by striking from the City Plan and vacating Croskey Street from its terminus north of Cherry Street to a point approximately five feet southwardly therefrom, under certain terms and conditions.
- Jan. 23, 2014: Introduced and Referred to the Committee on Streets and Services by CITY COUNCIL
- Feb. 25, 2014: HEARING NOTICES SENT by Committee on Streets and Services
Legislation that mentions this bill
- COMMUNICATION 140257: Transmitting a message advising Council that Bill Nos. 130901, 130902, 140002, 140003, 140010, 14007...
- COMMUNICATION 140166: March 4, 2014 TO THE PRESIDENT AND MEMBERS OF THE COUNCIL OF THE CITY OF PHILADELPHIA: Pursua...
Locations mentioned in this bill
- 402 City Hall, Philadelphia, PA 19147, USA, Philadelphia, PA
- Rothman Institute: Hozack William J MD, 925 Chestnut Street, Philadelphia, PA 19107, USA, Philadelphia, PA
- 701 Ramona Avenue, Philadelphia, PA 19124, USA, Philadelphia, PA
- Front St & Cambria St, Philadelphia, PA 19133, USA, Philadelphia, PA
- 3201 Fox Street, Philadelphia, PA 19129, USA, Philadelphia, PA
What's your opinion?
Log in to comment on the legislation.