Authorizing the revision of lines and grades on a portion of City Plan No. 271 by striking from the City Plan and vacating an irregularly shaped portion of Laurel Street, from Canal Street to Delaware Avenue, by relocating the southwesterly houseline of said Laurel Street a variable distance northeastwardly and reserving and placing on the City Plan a right-of-way for sewer and drainage purposes, water main purposes, gas main purposes, and public utility purposes within the portion of Laurel Street being stricken, under certain terms and conditions.
- Jan. 23, 2014: Introduced and Referred to the Committee on Streets and Services by CITY COUNCIL
Legislation that mentions this bill
- COMMUNICATION 140427: Transmitting a message advising Council that Bill Nos. 130529, 130952, 130954, 140016, 140018, 14007...
- COMMUNICATION 140301: March 31, 2014 To The Present and Members Of The Council Of The City of Philadelphia: Pursuan...
Locations mentioned in this bill
- 402 City Hall, Philadelphia, PA 19147, USA, Philadelphia, PA
- Rothman Institute: Hozack William J MD, 925 Chestnut Street, Philadelphia, PA 19107, USA, Philadelphia, PA
What's your opinion?
Log in to comment on the legislation.