Amending Section 14-200 of The Philadelphia Code, entitled "Definitions," and Section 14-500, entitled "Overlay Zoning Districts," by adding a new subsection entitled "/ECO, East Callowhill Overlay District;" amending Chapter 14-702, entitled "Floor Area and Height Bonuses;" by adding a new subsection entitled "Stormwater Open Space" and a new subsection entitled "Through-Block Connection;" and making related changes, all under certain terms and conditions. To amend the Philadelphia Zoning Maps by changing the zoning designations of certain areas of land located within an area bounded by Sprin
(No actions taken)
Legislation that mentions this bill
- COMMUNICATION 150738: September 29, 2015 TO THE PRESIDENT AND MEMBERS OF THE COUNCIL OF THE CITY OF PHILADELPHIA: B...
- COMMUNICATION 150944: Transmitting a message advising Council that Bill Nos. 140716-A, 150505, 150708 and 150741, which we...
Locations mentioned in this bill
- ZONING AND PLANNING, Philadelphia, PA
- 402 City Hall, Philadelphia, PA 19147, USA, Philadelphia, PA
- Rothman Institute: Hozack William J MD, 925 Chestnut Street, Philadelphia, PA 19107, USA, Philadelphia, PA
What's your opinion?
Log in to comment on the legislation.