Controlled by Committee on Streets and Services
Authorizing Anthony Lucidoni, owner of the property 39 Oregon avenue, Philadelphia, PA 19148, to construct and maintain a sidewalk café, awning, electric sign and seasonal enclosure onto and over the north footway of Oregon avenue adjacent to the property 39 Oregon avenue; all under certain terms and conditions.
Read the full Bill: CertifiedCopy00016100.pdf
- March 23, 2000: Referred to the Committee on Streets and Services by CITY COUNCIL
- Introduced by CITY COUNCIL
- April 26, 2000: HEARING NOTICES SENT by Committee on Streets and Services
- REPORTED FAVORABLY, RULE SUSPENSION REQUESTED by Committee on Streets and Services
- April 27, 2000: SUSPEND THE RULES OF THE COUNCIL by CITY COUNCIL
- ORDERED PLACED ON NEXT WEEK`S SECOND READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- ORDERED PLACED ON THIS DAY`S FIRST READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- May 4, 2000: READ by CITY COUNCIL
- PASSED by CITY COUNCIL
- May 16, 2000: SIGNED by MAYOR
Legislation that mentions this bill
- COMMUNICATION 000385: Transmitting a message advising Council that Bill Nos. 000025, 000061, 000146, 000148, 000161, 00016...
- Bill 010370: Amending Section 4 of an Ordinance (Bill No. 000161), entitled "An Ordinance authorizing Anthony Luc...
Locations mentioned in this bill
What's your opinion?
Log in to comment on the legislation.