Controlled by Committee on Streets and Services
Amending Section 9-205 of The Philadelphia Code, entitled "Sidewalk Sales" by prohibiting sidewalk sales at various locations within the area bounded by Reed street, Twenty-first street, Morris street, and Twenty-fifth street, under certain terms and conditions.
Read the full Bill: CertifiedCopy00016200.pdf
- March 23, 2000: Referred to the Committee on Streets and Services by CITY COUNCIL
- Introduced by CITY COUNCIL
- April 26, 2000: HEARING HELD by Committee on Streets and Services
- REPORTED FAVORABLY, RULE SUSPENSION REQUESTED by Committee on Streets and Services
- April 27, 2000: SUSPEND THE RULES OF THE COUNCIL by CITY COUNCIL
- ORDERED PLACED ON THIS DAY`S FIRST READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- ORDERED PLACED ON THIS DAY'S SECOND READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- May 4, 2000: READ by CITY COUNCIL
- PASSED by CITY COUNCIL
- May 16, 2000: SIGNED by MAYOR
Legislation that mentions this bill
- COMMUNICATION 000385: Transmitting a message advising Council that Bill Nos. 000025, 000061, 000146, 000148, 000161, 00016...
What's your opinion?
Log in to comment on the legislation.